L1ApprovedL2And EAD Pending- Texas Service Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1ApprovedL2And EAD Pending- Texas Service Centre

Hi All - We submitted L1 and L2 on Jan 15th 2019 and after RFE L1 approved in Premium on 16April 2019. However, L2 (Texas Service Centre) is still in received status. I cannot see the processing time for I539 for texas service center. My EAD was filed with the receipt details on Jan 30th and is with Vermont SC. Meanwhile, as the husbands attorney found a typo in L2 petition with date of birth of my daughter, they have submitted a SR long back as well. Could this SR be causing the delay in L2 approval? I am currently on Leave of Absence with my organization and I need to get my EAD in hand before end of August. Does the EAD approval depends upon both L1B and L2 ?They refused to expedite the process with L2 visa and EAD (I539 and I765) when I stated them that I am in LOA and might lose my job if I dont get it on time. So disappointed. Any similar experiences on how to handle? Thank you all in advance.

If you have a valid visa in hand, one quick & simple way for your L2 is to go out of USA & re-enter. By doing so you'll get a new I94 immediately & you can get your EAD sooner.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

By doing that, I would loose my current EAD is what the attorney said. In that case, I may have to file a new EAD as I enter the country. Thats the reason, I didnt choose to do that.

Thanks,

Comment

Is that not true? Can I go out of the country when the EAD and L2 is under process? Will it still be applicable? Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Comment

Is your I94 already expired?
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X