No announcement yet.

L1b individual put on administrative processing asking for more documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b individual put on administrative processing asking for more documentation

Hi all,
    I have attended the interview on September 17th in Chennai. The interview experience was pleasant but the officer told me to submit few more documents and handed over 221g slip. She told that she will keep the passports with them. I have sent the documents on October 1st but I did not get any automated acknowledgement from them. I am yet to receive any response from them and the status is still administrative processing. Can you guys have any idea about how much time it will take?

Post your complete interview experience and documents submitted to gauge that.

Comment

2 weeks is not too long for admin processing. Stay positive you'll get your visa, but when it can't be predicted.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Did you hear from Consulate. Please update

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Athul pradeep View Post
            Not yet.
            Did you hear back?

Comment

Status changed to issued on 31st October and received the passport today. Thank you all for the help

Comment

Congratulations !!
                - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X