Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A_ 221g_PA_administrative processing

hello frs,
    Initially i went for dropbox for my L1A approved individual petition visa stamping. I was issued 221(g) asking me to submit just 2 docs (company letter and client letter). Submitted them and with in 2 days i got email stating to attend for PA. During PA, nothing was discussed except 4 to 5 simple questions. One question from VO is about what is the salary in US. I have mentioned the salary and he asked for recent W2. In the W2 , there is a 8K less than the annual package which is obviously possible. He went inside after which he ticked the 'administrative processing' and said once you get email you no need to come for PA you can submit passports. So currently it is under administrative processing. Anyone aware of such incident or the apprx timeline to get reply from consulate on my admin processing?
    Thanks.

This happens & they are just verifying that everything is correct - you not hiding anything or telling lie.

How long it will take, no one can confirm that. But stay positive, you'll get visa soon, if you are not lying.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you.. Also i checked in my company about that 8K difference why it appears in W2. That is because one paycheck will not be included in W2 because after 24-Dec , the next 15 days paycheck will be issued in the next year. Also around $4600 is medical and is tax exempt. So my total tax eligible amount is around 8K less than my package. Hope if they verify sooner, i should be getting the response sooner.

Comment

If you are not doing any fraud, then you are good. No need to worry much.

Stay positive, you'll get your visa soon.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X