Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying L1B without my Spouse

Hi All,

I am in a situation where I have applied for L1B although my spouse hasn't. She is also working and wants to apply for the same but haven't done so right now due to the trend of recent rejections being seen in L1B applications. We decided that she will apply if I get my Visa Approved. What kind of questions can I expect during my Visa interview and how to go about answering them?
    More specifically, if I am asked "Why my spouse isn't travelling with me?", what should be my response?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards.

Originally posted by l1bapplicant_2019 View Post
    We decided that she will apply if I get my Visa Approved. What kind of questions can I expect during my Visa interview and how to go about answering them?
    Tell the truth, usually they won't ask about your spouse during the interview.
    Originally posted by l1bapplicant_2019 View Post
    More specifically, if I am asked "Why my spouse isn't travelling with me?", what should be my response?
    If asked, again tell the truth. You can mention that she will apply once your's is approved, or she has no plan to join you in near future, hence not applying right now, but may apply later.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Tell the truth, usually they won't ask about your spouse during the interview.

If asked, again tell the truth. You can mention that she will apply once your's is approved, or she has no plan to join you in near future, hence not applying right now, but may apply later.
      Thanks You!

Comment

Best of luck, please share back your experience.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X