Applying for L-1B blanket while enrolled in a US online masters program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for L-1B blanket while enrolled in a US online masters program

I would love to get an idea about whether being currently enrolled in a US online masters program would negatively impact the chances of getting the L-1B blanket visa approved.

Also, from what I understand "There is no education requirement for the L1 visa."; but would finishing the masters program have a positive impact on the approval? (I only have a Bachelor's degree right now).

I need to weigh the pros and cons of waiting and completing the course from an immigration and visa approval standpoint.

Thanks!

Originally posted by continuum View Post
    I would love to get an idea about whether being currently enrolled in a US online masters program would negatively impact the chances of getting the L-1B blanket visa approved.
    No.
    Also, from what I understand "There is no education requirement for the L1 visa."; but would finishing the masters program have a positive impact on the approval? (I only have a Bachelor's degree right now).
    Certainly. The more & better education you've the better chances for L1 visa approval.
    I need to weigh the pros and cons of waiting and completing the course from an immigration and visa approval standpoint.
    Does your bachelor degree is good enough to support your L1 petition? Like an Electronic engineer has less chance of L1 visa approval for an IT job, compared to a computer engineer.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

The Bachelor Degree I have is in the same field but the masters is more specialized and is exactly what I do.
      Last edited by continuum; 11-13-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Then you should be good.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X