Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 individual visa stamping with US citizen child

Hi,

Me and my husband has our L1A and L2 stamping in Mumbai consulate in first week of December. We have a 2.5 year old son who is a US citizen. Since he is not a part of the DS 160 application(he doesn't need it) will we be able to take him with us inside the OFC and consulate. Am so worried about leaving him with someone else outside. Please suggest

[email protected]
    email them and ask
    It usually says something on the FAQ page about taking children into interviews but doesn’t on the Mumbai website

Comment

Ok.. I emailed them but received a reply stating that they might or might not allow based on space availability. That's why wanted to know any recent experiences

Comment

It won't be a problem once you are there. If someone asks, you can mention that you've no one to take care of the kid in Mumbai. They will take it, after all he is a USC.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Ok.. Thanks a lot. It's a relief

Comment

Best of luck & please share your experience back with the forum.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Ya sure.. Will do

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X