How to push the origional i-797b document when the case was approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to push the origional i-797b document when the case was approved

My L1A case was approved on 20 Nov, however my attorney still not yet receive the original approval notice after 2 weeks. Is there a way to push and speed up the progress?

2 weeks is a normal time, wait for another week & then talk to your attorney to file a service request for copy of approval notice.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks! Understood, I am still waiting on the original copy.

Comment

Talk to your attorney to file for a service request with USCIS.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

My HR sent me a copy of "approval notice" last week, I have scheduled an interview in early Jan, however we are not yet receive the original copy of i797b and i94 form.... It takes almost 4 weeks..

Comment

What is the difference between "Approval notice" & "I797" ? Trying to understand that, to help you better.

Comment

My HR shared with me the copy of I-797C, approval notice(include the approval period). However i will need bring the original document(it should I-797B and I94) for visa interview with local consulate, am I right? Thanks!

Comment

That's correct.

Comment

Thanks! I saw the case status "On December 31, 2019, we sent a response to your inquiry about an approval notice that you did not receive, referral number SR YYYY ZZZ.." . Not sure when can I receive the official document? it seems it was delayed a bit long time already...

Comment

Keep patience.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X