L1 A Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Extension

I responded to RFE in 3rd week of December for L1 A extension, Did anyone sent RFE response recently to California center ? I'm curious to know the waiting time. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

There is really you cannot do except waiting for the response. If you are near to completing your 240 days, switch your application to premium processing before a month.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks Libra_14 for prompt response, I already spoke with employer and they will upgrade case to premium in March first week that is almost 45 days prior to 240 period completion. But I was checking if any body else is sailing in similar boat and curious to know their response times.

Comment

Hi Bhaskar,

My L1A was approved and please find the details below :

USCIS center : California
        Doc sent to USCIS : July 31 2019
        RFE Received on : Sep 17th 2019
        RFE Replied on : Dec 09 2019
        Approved in site : Jan 16 2019

Comment

Congratulations navasel
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

navasel Congratulations and thanks for your inputs.

I responded to RFE on December 18th, if i do math and go with your processing pattern, I should hear response in next 1 or 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhaskar0107 View Post
              navasel Congratulations and thanks for your inputs.

I responded to RFE on December 18th, if i do math and go with your processing pattern, I should hear response in next 1 or 2 weeks.
              Yes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X