Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the next best option after L1B individual petition denial

L1a.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

L1 B individual was raised as I’m not going as a manager. Can my employer still file for L1 A?

Comment

No. You need to be an manager to file for L1A.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Thank you Libra for your response. So then L1B individual again or should I try for L1Blanket which has better chances

Comment

If L1B individual is denied, most probably, high chances L1B blanket will also be denied.

Comment

Thank you so much again Libra for your guidance. My employer is refiling again for L1 B Individual visa and can you kindly tell me will the first L1 B individual denial will have any impact on the refiling petition. My case was denied due to insufficient evidence submission.

Comment

How can we make a strong case for L1 B specialized visa, any guidance will be of huge help!!

Comment

You need to prove that the knowledge you have is not easily available in whole USA & neither it is easy to train someone. i.e. proprietary knowledge.

Comment

Thank you so much Libra!! Can I kindly connect with you to seek some help.

Comment

Sure, please PM me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X