Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Recieved

hi all,

I received an RFE dated X June. I am confused on time i need to respond back to Uscis. The website states that due to covid response to all rfe's afet due date will have additional 60 days to respond. It says response would be considered, So is it on discretion of uscis to consider that or its extended automatically. Confused with wordings on uscis site, would it make sense to respond based on time stated on notice or i can buy more time based on alert that uscis has. Has anyone any insights on this?

Hi I have applied for extension as well just to check is it L1B extension? What is the RFE on.

Comment

This is for L1A. Did you get any response on your extension?

Comment

No I didn’t receive any response yet I applied in May. When did you file your application and what was the RFE if you can please provide details, just wanted to get an idea what are the basis for RFE.

Comment

I filed in April and I haven’t received notice but status shows RFE

Comment

Thanks for your input.

Comment

The additional grace period due to covid has ended.
              So it needs to be received by the USCIS within 60 days of the date on the RFE letter
              Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

This has not ended.

Any RFE received after 60 Days from the date of RFE Response time will be considered due to Covid-19

It is applicable for all RFE received between March 1st to July 1st.

Comment

Hi R78 / Libra,

My RFE response reached USCIS in 26th June 2020.

I see no update till now.It has already been 12 days since it was received.

My case was in premium processing.

Could you please tell me if this is common or give some expert comment on it ?

Comment

Hi ankitbhansal

Is this for L1A or B. and what’s the rfe on please can you share some details.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitbansal2601 View Post
                      Hi R78 / Libra,

Hi, I am also on the same boat, but my case premium upgrade status appeared on 29th June.
                      It's weird, because I am hearing many premium cases are getting approved on the same day or max within 5 days.
                      I dont know the delay in premium applicable only for L1. Moreover, My case was EXPEDITE PROCESSING initially, later I switched to Premium with RFE response.
                      My case is being processed in Texas service center.
                      Last edited by sskumar79; 07-07-2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitbansal2601 View Post
                        Hi R78 / Libra,

Have you received any response?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X