Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any L1 B Extension Approvals from Texas ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any L1 B Extension Approvals from Texas ?

HI Team,

Was wondering, if any our friends in this Forum got approvals on L1 B extensions, where the Case was Submitted on / before Sep 8th 2020.

My L1 B case was in Regular , Also the L2's did not get any Finger printing Appointment letter Till Date. Hence wanted to check here.

I see a lot of H1 B extensions are getting approved in texas SRC in less than 2 months which got filed in Regular processing.

Hi,

I am also in the same boat. I submitted my L1b with L2's in July 2020. But mine is California center and regular processing..still now no updates on my Visa. But fingerprints were taken for my dependents...

Comment

Any approvals from Texas on L1 B extensions?for Cases submitted in Sep 2020?

Comment

Right now USCIS has a huge backlog of various applications to be processed, they are processing L1 & L2 separately. You can expect L1 approval in 4-6 months, followed by L2 extension approval in 10-12 months.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Any approvals from Texas on L1 B extensions?for Cases submitted in Sep 2020?

Comment

MY L1B extn- Sep 8th 2020 - Receipt Date Got an RFE Today on Feb 1st 2021, Waiting for RFE Details.

Comment

Originally posted by kguduri View Post
              MY L1B extn- Sep 8th 2020 - Receipt Date Got an RFE Today on Feb 1st 2021, Waiting for RFE Details.
              It seems, RFE is default on L1B extension. I also received RFE, but CA center. My friends also got RFE on their L1b extn

Comment

hi KKAR @ Did u get the RFE and did u respond Back? what was the RFE for ?

I'm still waiting for my RFE(Dated Feb1st) documents from USCIS

Comment

Same here, L1B ext applied at CA center, RFE is on the way.
                  KKAR , what is your RFE about ?

Comment

Originally posted by kguduri View Post
                    hi KKAR @ Did u get the RFE and did u respond Back? what was the RFE for ?

I'm still waiting for my RFE(Dated Feb1st) documents from USCIS
                    Hi, I responded back my response...my RFE was for specialization, client letter, employee employer relationship...

Comment

Originally posted by Anand A View Post
                      Same here, L1B ext applied at CA center, RFE is on the way.
                      KKAR , what is your RFE about ?
                      Hi Anand...
                      I responded back my response...my RFE was for specialization, client letter, employee employer relationship...how about yours?

Comment

KKAR - mostly on the same lines. Proof of 1 year employment before the initial L1 approval (not sure why this is being asked for now, but this is the easier one) and proof of specialized knowledge WRT others in the company and in the industry in general.

Comment

Hello, Got My RFE details last Friday

L1B specialization, client letter, employee employer relationship and Org Charts.
                          KKAR - When did u reply to Ur RFE? did u upgrade ur case or regular?,
                          My employer is not planning to Upgrade to Premium as my 240 day will be Aug1st 2021.So trying to Reply back my mid March

Comment

kguduri , did you say you got RFE on Feb 1st and you also received the notice and you have replied on the RFE as well !!

I got an RFE on Jan 7, 2021 and I am yet to receive the RFE details. Could you please confirm the dates for your RFE ?

Comment

KKAR , my case is similar to you, receipt date is 07/21/2020. CA center, got RFE on Jan 7. But I haven't received any notice from USCIS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X