Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1A to H1B (Based on previously EB2-I140 approval)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A to H1B (Based on previously EB2-I140 approval)

Hi,

Currently i am on L1A its been 3 years valid till Mar2022.. No GC filed.. I had H1B before and EB2-140 approval with my old employer.

In case i get new offer from other employers.. Can I switch back to H1B based on I-140 approval with same L1A employer or New employer ?

Thank in advance.

It depends on when & how much time you spent on your earlier H1B & current L1A.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you for response.

Here is the details:

H1B duration 3 years 3 months from July 2014 to Feb 2018

-- Fresh H1B with Comp A from July-2014 to Oct-2016 ( I-140 Approved through comp A in Mar-2016 )
      -- H1B transfer to Comp B from Oct 2016 to Feb 2018 (then deputed to comp B in Canada on work permit for 15 months)

L1A duration 1 year 9 months from May-2019 till date
      -- L1A with Comp B

I would like to switch to H1B with comp A or comp B or comp C. So, will it be cap exempted ? which document i need to produce for switching?

Comment

This is mostly a question for H1 visa section. But to the best of my understanding, you are not cap exempt & need to go through the lottery.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X