L1B earnings required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B earnings required

Hey . I’m hoping to have my employer outside of USA (we have branches in Ireland and USA , Irish/American owned business ) file for a L1B visa to transfer me to USA! I am a process technician . I’m not so sure if it’s true but maybe someone could answer ! I am not in a supervisor or managerial position , therefore I only earn roughly €28k a year ($34k) . Will my yearly income be a factor for refusal as it’s only $34k a year .?

You need to meet few critical conditions
    • have a bachelors degree and above
    • paid as per local laws - general assumption is paid better - 34k is too less a salary
    • ability for your to prove that your company has a properiotory software/equipment/knowledge and you have the expertise in it
    • able to prove why you are selected to go and train the american resources on this

Comment

I think your referring to L1A visa . I will not be going as a manager or supervisor I will be going as a skilled worker . I’m pretty sure I don’t need a bachelor degree ???? and I won’t be training nobody I’ll be crossing over as a skilled worker in my field of work

Comment

For L1B, You need to prove that your knowledge is not ordinary or not easily available within USA.

With so much less salary, it doesn't seems that your knowledge is so rare or much needed for your company.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X