Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on L1B visa and planning to convert L1A when can I eligible for Green Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on L1B visa and planning to convert L1A when can I eligible for Green Card?

Hi,

My current role is Technical leader currently on L1B individual visa. I am near to complete my 5 years in USA and planing to convert L1B to L1A visa.
    When can I eligible to file Green Card after L1A approval. Some articles saying after L1A you have to wait for1 year.
    I am already on technical leader position and handling 10 to 15 team members, Please help to solve this query.

Thanks,

To Covert into L1A, u should have been in a Manager position Outside US for 1 Yr. is this the Case? If Yes, you can convert to L1A.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply Mr kguduri, I am working as a Technical leader since 2013 including outside and inside USA, I heard Leader is also consider as a manager for L1A visa.My designation is going to change as Manager. After L1A approval can I immediately file for GC?

Comment

Once ur L1A is approved, u should be able to file 140 and 485 concurrently, as its current for EB1

Comment

Originally posted by andypat View Post
          I heard Leader is also consider as a manager for L1A visa.
          NO.
          Originally posted by andypat View Post
          My designation is going to change as Manager. After L1A approval can I immediately file for GC?
          Yes
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

andypat Did you convert from L1B to L1A? what was the outcome.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X