L1 Visa Application Received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa Application Received

Writing down my experience on the L1 visa processing post consular interview

14-Sep - Consular interview. Visa approved verbally. Given a green slip and was told i would be receiving my stamped passport within 7 days

15-Sep - Status turned "Approved"

16-Sep - Status turned to "Administrative Processing"

19-Sep - Status turned to "Application Received"

29-Sep - Approved

30-Sep - Issued

01-Oct - Received my passport with visa but with wrong annotation

01-Oct - Raised the concern to consulate on the wrong annotation that needed correction

05-Oct - Consulate acknowledged the mistake in my visa annotation and i was asked to submit the passport for visa correction

11-Oct - Status again turned to Approved from Issued

12-Oct - ISSUED​

Congratulations and all the best!

Comment

COngratulation!

QUestion please- do I need to have direct reports in the USA for a L1a visa? Background- I am Indian working in the Europe and my direct reports are here. My company applied for a L1A blanket but application was refused and VO said that was because my direct reports are not in the USA. Can anyone please provide insights into whether this is a requirement? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by salroy2023 View Post
        COngratulation!

QUestion please- do I need to have direct reports in the USA for a L1a visa? Background- I am Indian working in the Europe and my direct reports are here. My company applied for a L1A blanket but application was refused and VO said that was because my direct reports are not in the USA. Can anyone please provide insights into whether this is a requirement? Thanks
        Answered here: https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-l...lanket-refused
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X