Hello Sir I Want US Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Sir I Want US Visa

hi, everyone I hope I can get a good advice here.
    im a Jordanian. im living in Kuwait now. I want to go to America to start a new life and to secure my future kids future. I never go to America before I have no visa right now.
    I want to be able to go to America and walk in the street and search for a job and rent an apartment.
    what possibly I can do?
    I don't want to get married now and I don't want to come in a tourist visa and over stay my visa. I want a legal good advice for my situation. I was trying the green card lottery for the last 5 years.
    *im not a rich. I'm create cars key and programming and also key Programming

A Green Card is an immigrant visa for the USA. There are several different paths you can take to apply for an immigrant visa to permanently reside in the USA. In general, all applications are sent to and processed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

After USCIS has approved the Green Card application, the main Green Card applicant will be invited to complete the so-called “consular processing” at the US embassy in their home country. Since 2004, the Green Card application must be completed and submitted online.

Generally, there are three Green Card categories:
    • Immigration through winning the Green Card Lottery - "Diversity Visa Program"
    • Immigration through a job/investment - "Employment-based categories”
    • Immigration through family unification - "Family-based categories"

Admission requirements, application processes, and features, waiting times, social issues topics list the authorities responsible, and costs all differ depending on the Green Card category. The first step is to identify which Green Card category applies to you. Maybe you have relatives in the USA, a job offer in the USA or have an idea for a new business in the United States? Some things never change though and the easiest way for USA fans to get a Green Card is to participate in the Green Card Lottery.
    Last edited by ceci1073; 06-09-2020, 09:17 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

There is another Visa besides the H1-B called TN-1 which is available through NAFTA. You need a degree and company in the US that wants to hire you but beyond that, you can basically show up at the border and apply there with a couple of documents. It's only valid for a single year but it is way less hassle, paperwork, and cost than an H1-B and can be basically granted on border entry.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work! Very helpful post really.
        BenefitsCal App
        Last edited by catherine34; 03-16-2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X