Thoughts on my F1 Visa chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on my F1 Visa chances?

Hello I was wondering if anyone could analyse my current situation and help give me some tips.
    I am currently 19 years old and have received acceptance to a US Community College. I was originally born in Australia however in 2005 my father founded a manufacturing company and moved the family to the US (San Diego) for 7 years until we left in 2012. I have since completed high school in AUS and are keen to continue studies in the US. Since I Have been back in Australia I have visited the US on holiday four times; once in 2013 (two weeks), once in 2014 (two weeks), once in 2016 (two weeks) and most recently 2017 (3 months). I have never overstayed my visas and the first three trips were with my parents as they liked to go see their friends again and the most recent in 2017 was by myself to travel around and experience the US for myself. (all of the trips we took have been in San Diego). I plan to go to a community college for two years that I researched has high non-immigrant transfer rate (In San Diego) to universities and then transfer to a university such as SDSU or UCSB (Santa Barbara) to study Economics. The US has one of the largest economies and has such a 'wow' factor on the rest of the world and I feel that a degree would definitely increase my chances of employment. I honestly have no intent to immigrate to the US although it may seem like it. All my family is in Australia however I do know quite a few people in the states from my time living there. In your opinion, what are my chances of obtaining a F-1 Visa?

Assuming you can prove you have the funds required, i think your chances are pretty decent

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X