Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo on DS-160 and printed photo

Hi,

I was asked to bring one passport photo 2x2 inches during the consular interview for F1 visa, do I need to bring the exact same photo as the one i submitted on DS-160 Form?

Thanks

Originally posted by ANK97 View Post
    Hi,

I was asked to bring one passport photo 2x2 inches during the consular interview for F1 visa, do I need to bring the exact same photo as the one i submitted on DS-160 Form?

Thanks
    This site has some useful info regarding photos when using the DS-160 https://travel.state.gov/content/tri...es/photos.html

It seems there is no requirement for the photos to be identical, as the one you submit on the DS-160 is digital. The physical photo you bring with you must meet the specific requirements for a passport photo, where as the digital one allows some room for differences. As long as you can clearly see that it's you in both photos and you aren't looking completely different, i.e. gained or lost a lot of weight, you should be fine.

If you have any more concerns though, you can find the number of the consulate your interview is taking place and ask them directly.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X