Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of status

Hello
    I have applied for change of status from B2 to F1 on October 19th 2018. University has given admission on the basis of receipt of USCIS. But now I got denied of application stating enrollment to course of study is prohibited. USCIS has given 33 days to send any other proof of documents for motion.
    My I94 expired on 22nd February 2018.
    Pl guide me

Originally posted by Kghanch View Post
    Hello
    I have applied for change of status from B2 to F1 on October 19th 2018. University has given admission on the basis of receipt of USCIS. But now I got denied of application stating enrollment to course of study is prohibited. USCIS has given 33 days to send any other proof of documents for motion.
    My I94 expired on 22nd February 2018.
    Pl guide me
    You are not allowed to study before your Change of Status to F1 was approved. Since you started studying before that, you violated your status, and they were right to deny you. I think the only thing you can do at this point is to leave within the 33 days.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks. Can I apply again from my home country? University gave me new I20

Comment

Originally posted by Kghanch View Post
        Thanks. Can I apply again from my home country? University gave me new I20
        Yes, you can try to apply for an F1 visa.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X