No announcement yet.

i765 approved twice, 30 days later EAD has not been delivered; please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i765 approved twice, 30 days later EAD has not been delivered; please advise

My i765 case was approved on 07/10/2019 and then approved again on 07/23/2019 (the same i765 case), and yet my EAD card has not been generated or mailed to me. I have made a service request through a Tier 2 USCIS officer but the response was that I needed to wait up to 30 days for it to arrive, which, based on the initial 7/10 approval, it has been.

On the USCIS website, it states I may have to wait up to 120 days for the arrival (https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/dis...roPageType=ndc), but I understand that as an F1 student under OPT, I only have 90 days of unemployment before having to leave the country (the 90 days starting on the 1st approval date 7/10, meaning it has been 30+ days). The math doesn't align.

I have an employment offer but it will expire on 08/19 if I do not have my EAD by then and cannot start.
    • Has anyone experienced something similar to this? Any advice on what to do?
    • Based on the 90 unemployment days, do I have to leave the country in the beginning of October?
    • Any additional advice or input is very appreciated!
    Thank you in advance.

Sorry about the situation.
    have u got an update yet?
    My situation is similar. Got approval August 1, no card yet 40 days after approval. My status keeps sending me alert "we ordered your new card". I have escalated with Ombudsman, L2, and congressman, still no card.

Bullet 2- speak with your ISO. They told me this period is waiting time and do not count
    Bullet 3 - Not sure it will help but congressman keeps giving me same information saying USCIS officer has been assigned

Please let me know if the situation changes or any action that helped

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X