Apply for student visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply for student visa

Hi, I'm David from Australia and currently living here, I did graduation here and I want to study further in the USA. How can I get USA student visa and what is the procedure, kindly guide me?
    Thanks

Before you can apply for the F-1 student visa, you need to be admitted to a program. The school will then issue the appropriate paperwork to allow you to apply for the visa.

Comment

What level of education have you completed ?
      What do you want to study ?

You usually follow two steps:

1. Apply & Get accepted
      In most cases, you need to take GRE or GMAT and TOEFL tests
      Then you apply to universities in the USA using their application forms (mostly online - costs between $50-$250 per university), submit required documentation.
      If accepted, you will receive a SEVIS I-20.

2. US F Visa
      - Complete Visa application forms (DS160 & more)
      - Book an appointment at the US consulate for F visa (atleast 90 days before your University start date)
      - Prepare necessary paperwork that include
      Adequate funds for the education (includes room and board - this $$$ is specified on Sevis I-20)
      Evidence that you plan to return to Australia after the completion of studies (show ties to your country)
      - Attend interview
      - If you pass, they will issue you an F1 visa
      - You may only enter the country 30 days before your course starts (date per sevis I-20)

Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by R78 View Post
        What level of education have you completed ?
        What do you want to study ?

mod apk download
        1. Apply & Get accepted
        Then you apply to universities in the USA using their application forms (mostly online - costs between $50-$250 per university), submit required documentation.
        Master Royale Infinity
        2. US F Visa
        - Complete Visa application forms (DS160 & more)
        - Book an appointment at the US consulate for F visa (atleast 90 days before your University start date)
        - Prepare necessary paperwork that include
        Adequate funds for the education (includes room and board - this $$$ is specified on Sevis I-20)
        Evidence that you plan to return to Australia after the completion of studies (show ties to your country)
        - Attend interview
        - If you pass, they will issue you an F1 visa
        - You may only enter the country 30 days before your course starts (date per sevis I-20)

Thanks for the suggestion, sir. appreciate your help.

Comment

The F-1 student visa allows you to stay in the United States for the purpose of education or study. It is important to read and understand all of the requirements for applying for an F-1 student visa. You need to know how to choose the right school in the US, how to schedule an interview, how to apply for an F-1 student visa, and how to use, file, and apply for an F-1 student visa. The M-1 visa is also a student visa for certain types of study.
          Last edited by StanleyBaker; 07-25-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

1. Apply & Get accepted
            If accepted, you will receive a SEVIS I-20.GB ******** Download
            How much time it can take to accept the application?

Comment

gb ******** download
              1. Apply & Get accepted

2. US F Visa
              - Complete Visa application forms (DS160 & more)​

Comment

Great to read the post
                https://geometrydashunblocked.io

Comment

If you want to apply for a student visa then you can do IELTS. After that, you can easily apply to any country for higher studies.

Comment

Hello)

Comment

Hey David,

Exciting to hear about your interest in studying in the USA! To obtain a student visa, here's what you need to do:

Find a U.S. institution: Research and apply to universities or colleges in the USA that offer your desired program.

Pay the SEVIS fee: Visit the SEVIS website and complete the mandatory fee payment.

Fill out the DS-160 form: Complete the online application form for a nonimmigrant visa.

Schedule a visa interview: Visit the U.S. embassy/consulate website in Australia to book your interview.

Gather required documents: Prepare your passport, DS-160 confirmation, SEVIS fee receipt, acceptance letter, financial evidence, and other requested documents.

Attend the visa interview: Answer questions confidently and present your documents.

Wait for visa approval: If approved, you'll receive your passport with the visa stamp.

Good luck with your application and studies in the USA! Feel free to ask if you have more questions.​
                      Last edited by Jennifer_Waddy; 06-01-2023, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alishiya View Post
                        How much time it can take to accept the application?Instagram reels download
                        It is best to refer to the university's website or contact their admissions office directly. They can provide you with the most up-to-date information on their application timeline and any specific factors that may influence the decision process.
                        Last edited by Nekkij; 08-21-2023, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Applying for a student visa can be a complex process, and the specific requirements and procedures can vary depending on your destination country. However, I can provide you with a general overview of the steps involved in applying for a student visa. Please keep in mind that you should always check with the embassy or consulate of the country you plan to study in for the most up-to-date and country-specific information.

Comment

Hi David! To study in the USA as an international student, you'll typically need to obtain a student visa. Here's a general overview of the procedure:

1. Get Accepted by a U.S. School: First, you need to apply and get accepted into a U.S. school or university that is approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP).

2. Receive the Form I-20 or DS-2019: Once accepted, the school will issue you a Form I-20 (for F-1 visas) or DS-2019 (for J-1 visas). This is a certificate of eligibility for a student visa.

3. Pay the SEVIS Fee: Before applying for a visa, you'll need to pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee. You can do this online.

4. Complete the DS-160 Form: You'll need to fill out the Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-160. You'll receive a confirmation page and barcode after completing this form, which you should print and keep for your records.

5. Pay the Visa Application Fee: Pay the visa application fee, which varies depending on your country. You can find this information on the U.S. Department of State's website.

6. Schedule a Visa Interview: Visit the U.S. embassy or consulate website in Australia to schedule a visa interview appointment. Be prepared to pay a visa application processing fee.

7. Attend the Visa Interview: Attend your visa interview at the U.S. embassy or consulate. Be sure to bring all required documents, including your passport, Form DS-160 confirmation page, Form I-20 or DS-2019, SEVIS fee receipt, visa application fee receipt, and any additional documents requested by the consulate.

8. Biometrics Appointment: In some cases, you may be required to attend a biometrics appointment to provide fingerprints and a photograph.

9. Wait for Visa Approval: If your visa is approved, the consular officer will provide you with information on when and how to receive your visa.

10. Travel to the USA: Once you have your student visa, you can travel to the USA. Remember that you can enter the U.S. up to 30 days before your program start date as indicated on your Form I-20 or DS-2019.

It's essential to check the specific requirements and procedures on the website of the U.S. embassy or consulate in Australia, as they may have additional requirements or changes to the process. Also, be sure to apply for your visa well in advance of your intended travel date to allow for processing time. Good luck with your studies in the USA!​

Comment

The process of applying for a student visa can be difficult, and depending on where you plan to study, there may be differences in the requirements and steps. I can give you a general rundown of the procedures needed to apply for a student visa, though. Please remember that for the most recent and country-specific information, you should always check with the embassy or consulate of the nation you intend to study in

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X