No announcement yet.

I was denied a student visa and i want to reapply with a different university

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was denied a student visa and i want to reapply with a different university

Hi,

In January of this year, my visa application to attend North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University (GA offer with ~$17,000 deficit) was denied as I feel the consular officer was not comfortable with the sponsor I used (my uncle), or his job (FOREX) as he squeezed his face somehow to show discomfort after I mentioned his job.

Fast-forward, I have just been denied another student visa application to the US (on June 2). I went with Grand Valley State University (GVSU) who offered me a Graduate Assistantship that covers only half of the total cost of attendance with a deficit of $11,500 to be covered by my brother and my personal savings. The VO commented that the former VO said I am not qualified, I am still not qualified but I should re-apply.

Two days after my application was delayed, I got another offer from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock that covers my tuition fees, health insurance, living expenses, etc. with a deficit of $1700, which I intend to cover with my personal savings.

I have booked another appointment and I don't know if I should go back with GVSU or I should go with the University of Arkansas offer.

Please, advise me on what to do.
Working...
X