Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money does one need to travel to USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money does one need to travel to USA?

My friend said she needs to have on her person at least $400-$450, in order to use her Student Visa and get on the plane to travel here to the USA.
    Is this true?
    Or is she scamming me for more money?
    Thank you.

Any visitor to the US should be ready to demonstrate, at the CBP officer request, cash or other monetary instruments (traveler checks, credit cards, others) that would allow the visitor to pay for his stay on the US.

Unless your friend plans to stay for less than a week, $450 won't get him anywhere.

Comment

Are you U.S. citizen and is "your friend" good looking Russian girl that you have never met in person?
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Sounds like a scam to me, you might never see your money or "friend" after you send that 400-450 USD.

Comment

Yes...she is pretty and Russian.

She has sent me her Passport and Student Visa photocopies, the dates and numbers on both are real.
          Passport from 1/1/2012 to 1/1/2022.
          Student Visa from 3/1/2012 to 5/1/2012.

Does sound too good to be true, yet her letters seem sincere enough about starting a new life here in the US and schooling.

Thank you all.

Comment

My guess was right.

That is a very well known scam. You are being duped by someone who is not even a girl.

Find a real girl friend in the U.S.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you.
              Just needed to see it in writing!

Comment

I guess, now you need much-much better) sorry for reviving such an old thread. Nowadays, during the lockdown and quarantine we can easily forget what travelling actually means. Thus, we do actually remember what food and something basic mean, which is frightening. However, there are so many ways to earn money in the internet, you can't imagine, I personally take online surveys and it works perfectly for me) It was kinda crisis on labour exchange, speaking of real liffe professions. I have discovered the article on https://yourmoneygeek.com/surveys-for-money and it helped me so much to figure out what taking online surveys for money actually looks like and why it brings you pretty great income. So, I suggest you look thtrough this article.
                Last edited by WandaOliver; 08-23-2020, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Well, the thread was bumped, but the situation is really fun)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X