UPSET about my dual TN status - please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPSET about my dual TN status - please advise

I got a new TN for a new employer recently, but I decided not to work there before I even started and stay with my current employer, so I did not filled out I-9 for the new employer. What upset me:
    1. Is my current TN visa still valid? If not but I still work for my current employer, is it considered illegal work, and then ban from admission to U.S.?
    2. Do I need to inform USCIS that I donot want the new TN, but keep the old TN?
    3. How to deal with the new I-94 card? Usually the border officer throw away the old I-94 card, and staple the new card in the passport
    4. If I re-enter U.S. and not return my new I-94 card, I present them my new I-94 card, but how to answer if they ask me which company are you working for; or I returned my new I-94 card, and then I will not have any I-94 card because they shredded it. Could they not permit me to enter U.S.?
    5. If a new TN visa for a new employer is issued, then the old one will be automatically void, because they tear the old I-94. I am wondering whether both TNs are valid in their system?

Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X