Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

TN visa i 94

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TN visa i 94

    I am a Canadian citizen working in US on TN visa, I am going to change my employer and have to obtain the new TN visa. where do i have to submit my old I 94 ?

  • #2
    You don't.

    You either need to go to a point of entry and apply for TN status there, or have your new employer file I-129 on your behalf.

    If you are close to the border I would opt for the first option since its instantaneous. An exception to this is if you are applying as a management consultant or other occupation that has a high denial rate, in which case you should have an experienced immigration attorney file the I-129.