Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience on entering US as first timer using a fax copy of 797 approval notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience on entering US as first timer using a fax copy of 797 approval notice?

Does someone have successful experience entering US as first timer using a fax copy of I797 approval notice received from USCIS?

TN is e-approved already but the approval notice mail is lost - my law firm said they didn't receive it and it's been over 4 weeks since approval. So the firm requested USCIS to both fax a duplicate copy which has been received and send a second mail which has not received yet and of course no tracking.

My lawyer said she can confirm I can use a fax copy to activate TN at port of entry, but when I call CBP at Blaine WA, the supervisor on the phone insisted it has to be an original copy. He did not say a hard No to fax copy, but simply said it has to be original copy.

Any experience to share? any comments? I am so mentally divided by the two comments that are going in the opposite directions.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X