Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN Visa For Data Engineer USA

Hello ,

I am an Engineering Graduate with Major in Electrical & Electronics Engg. from India , naturalizing In Canada. I work as a Data Engineer. I have couple of Offers which offer the tittle as Senior Data Engg. in USA.

Request you to please help me with the confusion.

You might qualify for TN Visa status as a computer engineer if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
    • You are a Canadian or Mexican Citizen (Permanent Residents do NOT qualify);
    • You have a job offer from a US employer or are servicing a contract with a US client;
    • You will be performing duties consistent with a Computer Engineering profession under the OOH; sportsgear
    • You have a Baccalaureate or Licenciatura Degree in computer science/engineering or a closely-related field; OR state/provincial license; and
    • You can demonstrate that you have non-immigrant intent, in other words, the intent to return to your foreign residence at the end of your temporary employment.
    These are just some of the questions you should consider when contemplating applying for TN visa status. With proper preparation and guidance, the TN Visa process can be straightforward. Taken lightly, the TN Visa process can be burdensome and can have long-term immigration consequences.​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X