Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do my Mom need the UK Transit Visa ?.

Hi,

My Mom is travelling from Hyderabad to San Diego via London / British Airways next week. She won't be changing airports or terminals.
    She has a valid US Passport and a Valid US Visa (Expires in 2016) .

Does she really need the Air side Transit Visa ? Appreciate your quick responses. I called British Airways and they don't give any definite information.
    I called one of my travel agents ( I didn't book the ticket through him though), and he too is giving very confused answers.

Looking at the website page , she seems to be fine - http://www.britishairways.com/trip-c...r/public/en_gb.
    But I appreciate your responses and don't want to take any risk, since she is travelling alone.

Thanks
    Ibrahim

Originally posted by ibbu_arif View Post
    Hi,

My Mom is travelling from Hyderabad to San Diego via London / British Airways next week. She won't be changing airports or terminals.
    She has a valid US Passport and a Valid US Visa (Expires in 2016) .

Does she really need the Air side Transit Visa ? Appreciate your quick responses. I called British Airways and they don't give any definite information.
    I called one of my travel agents ( I didn't book the ticket through him though), and he too is giving very confused answers.

Looking at the website page , she seems to be fine - http://www.britishairways.com/trip-c...r/public/en_gb.
    But I appreciate your responses and don't want to take any risk, since she is travelling alone.

Thanks
    Ibrahim
    This may be hard to believe - but the answer to your questions comes up as the very first hit after googling for "UK airside visa".

Comment

No need.

Comment

INDIAN with Valid US VISA - NO NEED of Airside Transit VISA -updated 30th Dec 2013

If you are Indian, you are a "DATV national" & all eligible for above exemptions.

All you need is a valid non expired US Visa!! so CHILL!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X