I-94 at port of exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 at port of exit

Hi I need help, I have come to US on H1B , that time i have I-94 at the port of entry. After renewal of Visa I have I-94 came along wiht I-797 petition and after H1 Transfer I have new I797 with 1-94 . Two of I-94 are expired . Now My question is at the time of leaving the US should I have to drop all the three I-94 OR the latest one which is not expired.
    Thanks in advance

All of them carry the same number if they were renewed. They are not considered expired. You have to staple all of them and return at exit. Just read the I797 form and it clearly says that it has to be stapled to the white I-94 from POE.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you very much, I will do the same.

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      All of them carry the same number if they were renewed. They are not considered expired. You have to staple all of them and return at exit. Just read the I797 form and it clearly says that it has to be stapled to the white I-94 from POE.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X