Visa Waiver Program ?????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Waiver Program ?????????????

My mom is UK citizen,she lives in India .she has permit to live in india, before she became UK citizen she applied for US visitor visa and it was denied.after this she obtain UK citizenship and new passport,so my question is,can she visit US on visa waiver program or not ?

I hope you will ans. my question as soon as possible.

Thanks.

UK citizens follow UK rules

UK citizens need to follow UK rules. Now she's an UK citizen, US rules will apply accordingly.

Comment

Yes - now that your mother is a British citizen, she can travel to the US on the visa waiver programme. She will have to fill in the relevant forms before she lands in the US, for immigration purposes (they are handed out by the cabin crew on the flight to the US). But she can only stay in the US for three months on the visa waiver programme - you have to leave the US after 90 days. If you violate the terms of the visa waiver programme by even one day, you will have problems using the visa waiver on the next visit.

Kind regards
      Pri

Comment

Visa Waiver Program

No Your mom cannot avail the facility of Visa Waiver Program as she was earlier denied a visa to U.S. This is as per Department Of State regulation that if a person is denied Visa earlier she/he cannot avail the facility of VWP or rather she/he should apply for a appropriate visa at the appropriate consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X