Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Waiver Program

Hello,

First I wanted to ask you, who do you apply for Visa Waiver Program, Do you fill the I-94W on the airport?

And then Im wonder if its the right visa because Im going to travel to Puerto Rico the 10th of Dec.

Only staying there for 25 days, to the 4 of January, then Im traveling forwords to Jamaica and Dominican rep.

Im staying in Puerto Rico less then 90 days, is it nessecary to apply for visa becuase my flight goes from PR to Sweden later in 21 of april?

Because technical Im just in the contry for 25 days, its just that my tickets says I goeing to be in PR for 120 days, but I have already buyed my ticket to Jamaica in 4 of january so isn't that prove enough that Im not staying for the contry less then 90 day so I don't need a Visa?

Already have a new valid passport (EU).

Please answer, don't just say look the checklist in the web side becuase it don't answer on this questions!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

It does not matter what your tickets say. You just have to go by how long you are going to actually stay.

You don't have to apply anywhere for VWP. You just fill I-94W in the flight and present at the airport.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X