Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian entering US with valid ESTA via Mexico with no previous stopover in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian entering US with valid ESTA via Mexico with no previous stopover in the US

The story: I came to Mexico via Brazil, I am an Australian citizen with a valid US ESTA. I was in the US for 2 months in 2019 and left the end of October 2019. Since I came straight from Brazil to Mexico in February 2020, via Panama (no stopovers in the US), am I allowed to stay in the US for the 90 days or the time I spend in Mexico do count towards my 90 days? All info I can find in the internets is about people doing visa runs which is clearly not my case but I can't find anything about my situation. I am entering the US mid-March, from Cancun. This **** is kinda complicated ad I don’t want to break any laws or be refused to enter the US, and want to know what I’m talking about if asked anything when entering the US - never you never know… Thanks!

You are fine, this Mexico rule applies if you enter the US, then go via Mexico to reset your 90 days.

Comment

Originally posted by deamazing View Post
      The story: I came to Mexico via Brazil, I am an Australian citizen with a valid US ESTA. I was in the US for 2 months in 2019 and left the end of October 2019. Since I came straight from Brazil to Mexico in February 2020, via Panama (no stopovers in the US), am I allowed to stay in the US for the 90 days or the time I spend in Mexico do count towards my 90 days? All info I can find in the internets is about people doing visa runs which is clearly not my case but I can't find anything about my situation. I am entering the US mid-March, from Cancun. This **** is kinda complicated ad I don’t want to break any laws or be refused to enter the US, and want to know what I’m talking about if asked anything when entering the US - never you never know… Thanks!
      I think you can spend the entire 90 days in usa under Visa waiver program but It's possible they question it because you are coming back to usa very early..!!! but i don't have experience.. so i also Need this information, i want to do something like you... Pease let us know how it went!!
      Last edited by Vientos; 03-08-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X