Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWP Questions re- Fiancee

Hello,

My fiancee is from western Europe and works for an airline - thus she has a lot of vacation and free travel benefits. She also has two daughters and their father is an American, he lives in the United States (the girls were born overseas and they have not applied for U.S. citizenship). So she visits the United States 3-4 times per year. I also go to visit her 3-4 times per year. The last time she came to the United States she was questioned extensively as to the purpose of her frequent trips to the U.S. She was accused of lying a couple of times as well.

She is from a VWP country, but we want to avoid these troubles, and do not want to risk her being denied at some point. We are getting married this fall over there, but are having our honeymoon here in the U.S. and we do not want her to get denied entry for our honeymoon. Our intent is for me to move to Europe to be with her after the wedding, not for her to move here. But as she will be getting married to a U.S. citizen, we know it will raise all sorts of red flags. Is there a visa, or program, available for VWP nation citizens who are married to U.S. citizens who do not intend to reside in here but still wish to travel here frequently?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X