Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RegaRDING B1/B2

hI ,

My parents are working in INdia for over 10 years now but they are Nepali Citizen. Can they apply for B1/B2 from Kolkata consulate or do they have to go to Kathmandu to apply for the visa?

They wil be going to attend a meeting as well as to visit by brother nad trourism purpose.

You help is highly aprreciated.

Thanks.

I have applied for f1 visa in 2010 and again in 2011 but it was rejected. So, shall I apply for a b1 / b2 visa please help me on this

Comment

They can apply from Kolkata, no need to go to Khatmandu.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice

Originally posted by maina18ach View Post
      hI ,

My parents are working in INdia for over 10 years now but they are Nepali Citizen. Can they apply for B1/B2 from Kolkata consulate or do they have to go to Kathmandu to apply for the visa?

They wil be going to attend a meeting as well as to visit by brother nad trourism purpose.

You help is highly aprreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

You have to start your own thread when posting a question in the forum.

Your previous f1 visa rejections can not stop you from applying B1/B2 visa now and based on your current eligibility VO may take a decision.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Originally posted by Mnhyd View Post
        I have applied for f1 visa in 2010 and again in 2011 but it was rejected. So, shall I apply for a b1 / b2 visa please help me on this

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X