No announcement yet.

Visa conflicts with son's immigration..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa conflicts with son's immigration..

My wife has applied for my immigration and my mother is willing to visit her brother in US on visit visa. I want to ask someone if anyone have idea.. Through provided information in DS-160 form of my mother.. is it possible for Visa officer to check if my immigration is under process? Actually we don't want to disclose because it may reduce chances of my mom to get visa.

Zain

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
    My wife has applied for my immigration and my mother is willing to visit her brother in US on visit visa. I want to ask someone if anyone have idea.. Through provided information in DS-160 form of my mother.. is it possible for Visa officer to check if my immigration is under process? Actually we don't want to disclose because it may reduce chances of my mom to get visa.

Zain

Never lie to the US State Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by pb2au View Post
      Never lie to the US State Dept.
      I am not asking to hide anything and no intensions to lie.. I am simply asking like by seeing records they could know or not. My case is under process in US so I want to to know if they can get to know about it or not. My mother's DS-160 application is entirely different.
      Last edited by Zain.aziz; 02-20-2015, 11:27 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
        I am not asking to hide anything and no intensions to lie.. I am simply asking like by seeing records they could know or not. My case is under process in US so I want to to know if they can get about it or not.
        Yes, they have access to all your immigration applications records through the Consolidated Consular Database (CCD). It is in your own interest to be fortright and truthful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X