X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Visa Stamping Appoinment

Hi,

Please advice on below.

I have applied USA Visitor Visa For My Inlaws thru an agent. The OFC / Visa Stamping appointments were scheduled at Chennai on 23 June 2015 and 24 June 2015 respectively. My Inlaws went to OFC and they were told that all this week appointments were cancelled due to server problem and they advised them to reschedule it. But when we tried to reschedule the appointment, we are not getting any "reschedule appointment" option, rather we get only "New Application/ Schedule Appointment" option. I have checked the status of my old appointment in "Appointment History" it was showing as my old appointments were in "CANCELLED" state on (24 June 2015 9:00 AM). Kindly advice what to do? since i like to reschedule the appointments as soon as possible.

Originally posted by kubeee3 View Post
    Hi,

... Kindly advice what to do? since i like to reschedule the appointments as soon as possible.
    Please talk to traveldocs customer service (live chat is also available). They should be able to help you to do something. They advertised earlier that appointments are cancelled 06/22 - 06/26 and advised to reschedule. So, just call them and they will help you for sure since it is their system failure.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for your reply. I got the appointment scheduled. Thanks so much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X