Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa For Fiancee

Dear Admin,

I am in USA on H1-B visa. I recently changed my employer and my H1-B Transfer is in processing rite now with RFE status. I am not comfortable to travel to India provided my visa approval is pending.
    My family got me engaged . I want to meet my Fiancee in person before marriage.So I am thinking to invite her to USA on visitor Visa nd get to know each other.
    Since i am not in a position to Travel as my visa status is still in process.
    She would be visiting USA for a period of 1 week .Once my Visa is approved marriage will happen back in India. Will she be able to get visitor visa.
    What are the chances of Visitor Visa getting rejected. Provide the best solution.

Thanks in advance for all the valuable suggestion

sorry to give u bad news dude

But she is going to be 100% rejected. dont bother attempting it
    1) You are engaged to somebody u dont even know
    2) you are on an IMMIGRANT visa so she can never qualify as a non-immigrant as long as she mentions you as her fiance. As long as the visa officer is concerned you will marry her and both never return to india

However nothing is impossible ofcourse. Her best bet is to apply for B2 visa without mentioning you AT ALL in her DS 160.
    My candid advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X