Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa - B2 for Mother and In-laws

Hi,
    Planning to apply visa for my mom and in-laws. Have couple of questions in filling up DS160.Could someone please help.
    * My mom is a retired teacher and currently runs a stiching center at home.We are thinking to enter her present work in DS160 as "Other" and mention about the stiching center(registered) and her pension in description. Is that ok?
    * What should be the monthly income that she should entered? Is 15000 ok?
    * She also has pension and bank balance proofs.I'll be her sponsor for the travel.
    * I will also be the sponsor for my in-laws.

Thanks!
    Last edited by remi_m; 07-25-2018, 01:37 AM.

If she is a retired teacher, put in retired, not stitching (even if she does run some stitching work on the side). Putting in stitching will mark her as a person who likely can't afford to travel, spend funds, etc. Put in pension as verifiable income and list yourself as the person funding the trip.

Comment

You sponsoring them won't really makes any difference. If possible, let them sponsor themselves.

They might be asked to provide proof of funds - keep supporting documents handy.

Please don't mind, but what about your father? Is he not applying. Single parents have 50% chances to get the visa - as they are counted as dependent & potential immigrants.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X