Chances of B2 visa approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of B2 visa approval

Hi, Would like to say Thanks to all for. Help and Support.

I am 29M married now in Family Business from past 3yrs applying. for B2 visa with my Spouse.

I had an F1 Visa previously 2010 and work in US under OPT, before I would get my OPT stem confirmation I moved back to India in 2013 and these time I am applying for B2 visa also in meanwhile I travelled to Singapore in 2014 on Business visa and to Schengan Visa 2017 with Spouse, what are my Chances of getting B2 visa?

Also I am not in touch with any of my Friends in US ( just Listed in MY FB account Friends List), so if asked do I have any Friends in US what should I answer?

Be truthful, even if you have one or two friends, tell you have. If you really don?t know anyone, tell you don?t know. Good Luck with your interview.
    Originally posted by Jigar Kanadia View Post
    Hi, Would like to say Thanks to all for. Help and Support.

I am 29M married now in Family Business from past 3yrs applying. for B2 visa with my Spouse.

I had an F1 Visa previously 2010 and work in US under OPT, before I would get my OPT stem confirmation I moved back to India in 2013 and these time I am applying for B2 visa also in meanwhile I travelled to Singapore in 2014 on Business visa and to Schengan Visa 2017 with Spouse, what are my Chances of getting B2 visa?

Also I am not in touch with any of my Friends in US ( just Listed in MY FB account Friends List), so if asked do I have any Friends in US what should I answer?

Comment

Originally posted by drahul118 View Post
      Be truthful, even if you have one or two friends, tell you have. If you really don?t know anyone, tell you don?t know. Good Luck with your interview.
      Thanks drahul for. your reply.. and What about my Chances of Approval ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jigar Kanadia View Post
        Thanks drahul for. your reply.. and What about my Chances of Approval ?
        I think it should be approved easily. I don't think they will reject.

Comment

Yes, be truthful. If you say you don't know anyone in the US that is suspicious: you lived there and completed a degree there! Say that you have some old friends whom you're not in touch with.

The fact that you didn't work in the US acts in your favor. However, the fact that you applied for OPT is a tad not in your favor. I remember I was in your situation and I was asked if I had applied for OPT when I had completed my degree there.

But the fact that you came back after the F1 does wonders and your chances for approval will be markedly higher than others (all else equal).

Comment

Originally posted by Mogu View Post
            Yes, be truthful. If you say you don't know anyone in the US that is suspicious: you lived there and completed a degree there! Say that you have some old friends whom you're not in touch with.

The fact that you didn't work in the US acts in your favor. However, the fact that you applied for OPT is a tad not in your favor. I remember I was in your situation and I was asked if I had applied for OPT when I had completed my degree there.

But the fact that you came back after the F1 does wonders and your chances for approval will be markedly higher than others (all else equal).
            thanks Mogu for your reply. Yes I did work on OPT for 1year but than I applied for OPT STEM EXTENTION and before I could get a Approval I moved back to India. Now what are my Chances of Visa?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it should be approved easily. I don't think they will reject.
            tha ks drrahul118

Comment

Pretty fair chances, go ahead.

As others also mentioned, do not lie or hide truth.

Best of luck.
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X