Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa interview for my parents and in-laws on same day

Hi All,

My husband is on H1 and I am on H4. We want to invite our parents to USA.
    We have got appointments for both couples - parents and in-laws on same day with just 15 mins difference.
    My parents visa was rejected once few days back and this is second interview for them.
    My parents will be sponsoring themselves and my husband will be sponsoring his parents only.

Will it cause any issue for visa approval for any of them considering interview is on same day?
    Please suggest.

Originally posted by skorp View Post
    Hi All,

We have got appointments for both couples - parents and in-laws on same day with just 15 mins difference.
    My parents visa was rejected once few days back and this is second interview for them.
    My parents will be sponsoring themselves and my husband will be sponsoring his parents only.

Will it cause any issue for visa approval for any of them considering interview is on same day?
    Please suggest.
    I doubt it will cause any issues that their interview is the same day. It's up to them to provide the information of strong ties to their country to be allowed the visa. Without absolute strong financial and asset ties to the country, especially with you guys on nonimmigrant visas as well, it's very likely to be denied. So ensure they're prepared with lots of documentation and answers as to why they're visiting and what exactly they're going to be doing.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Originally posted by skorp View Post
      Hi All,

Please suggest.
      What was the reason for their denial earlier. What questions were asked & answered ?
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X