Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa in Administrative Processing (AP) for 7+ months

Hello,

My parents had applied for a B1/B2 tourist visa from New Delhi consulate. After the interview, they were told that Visa was approved, and passports were kept by the office.
    Soon after both passports were sent back - my Mom's visa was approved, but my Dad's visa was sent for Administrative Processing.

Date Applied: Jan 8, 2018
    Case Updated: Jan 10, 2018

There's been no update to the case for the last 7 months. Can you please let me know if we can raise an inquiry, or any other means to push the case forward?

Thanks

Originally posted by toofaan View Post
    Hello,

My parents had applied for a B1/B2 tourist visa from New Delhi consulate. After the interview, they were told that Visa was approved, and passports were kept by the office.
    Soon after both passports were sent back - my Mom's visa was approved, but my Dad's visa was sent for Administrative Processing.

Date Applied: Jan 8, 2018
    Case Updated: Jan 10, 2018

There's been no update to the case for the last 7 months. Can you please let me know if we can raise an inquiry, or any other means to push the case forward?

Thanks
    Yes, call the consulate & ask them for the status. You can also reach them over email.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X