Chances of approval and Help VISIT VISA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of approval and Help VISIT VISA

I am a 23 y/o male. I have my own business set up 2 years ago and deal with Tech Consulting and am a freelance website developer and programmer too. I am a Tech Consultant and CTO for 3 different startups. I have Bank balance of around $6000 in my savings and another $3000 In my current account of my company. And have saving of over $120,000 in Crypto assets. Most of the work i do is for cash so i havent ever filed any IT Returns. IHave a very good travel history, travelled to 6 different countries in the past one and a half year and just travelled to vietnam for a month last month. Want to apply a visit visa to join my girlfriend and few of my best friends for their graduation and then do a road trip to vegas and travel to phillipines from there. whats the possibilities of getting a visa? And what documents should i show?

PS: From india.

Originally posted by akhilkumar60 View Post
    I am a 23 y/o male. I have my own business set up 2 years ago and deal with Tech Consulting and am a freelance website developer and programmer too. I am a Tech Consultant and CTO for 3 different startups. I have Bank balance of around $6000 in my savings and another $3000 In my current account of my company. And have saving of over $120,000 in Crypto assets. Most of the work i do is for cash so i havent ever filed any IT Returns. IHave a very good travel history, travelled to 6 different countries in the past one and a half year and just travelled to vietnam for a month last month. Want to apply a visit visa to join my girlfriend and few of my best friends for their graduation and then do a road trip to vegas and travel to phillipines from there. whats the possibilities of getting a visa? And what documents should i show?

PS: From india.
    You need to show strong ties to your home country - which could force you to go back.

You have sufficient funds in your account, but since you do not file IT returns - that money won't be counted as your "own earned" money. I don't think Crypto assets will be counted either.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X