Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 : Is your visa revoked, please explain

Hi Experts,
    I came to the USA in 2016 with some company A. I had some issues with the employer A and he withdrawn my VISA in 2017 and now old visa status is showing revocation sent. After A withdraw my visa, i had 60 days grace period to stay in USA in that time i found another employer B and i got 2 years visa also.
    Now I am going to India have to go for stamping. I started filling DS160, we have a question Is your visa revoked, please explain.

Let me know your suggestions what is the best answer to fill and will this be any problem to me now or at visa interview..? I had lot of issues with my employeer no pay, no pay slip... hundreds of issues with my old employer. i had no option to change the employer.

Please share your kind inputs. How to answer this question in DS160 & visa interview.

Thank You.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-09-2018, 02:58 PM.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Experts,
    I came to the USA in 2016 with some company A. I had some issues with the employer A and he withdrawn my VISA in 2017 and now old visa status is showing revocation sent. After A withdraw my visa, i had 60 days grace period to stay in USA in that time i found another employer B and i got 2 years visa also.
    Now I am going to India have to go for stamping. I started filling DS160, we have a question Is your visa revoked, please explain.

Let me know your suggestions what is the best answer to fill and will this be any problem to me now or at visa interview..? I had lot of issues with my employeer no pay, no pay slip... hundreds of issues with my old employer. i had no option to change the employer.

Please share your kind inputs. How to answer this question in DS160 & visa interview.

Thank You.
    Firstly, you should have reported Company A's behavior to USCIS (specially no-pay).

Secondly, to not lie or try to hide the truth in your DS160 form. So is your visa revoked - Yes, by the employer, as he was not having any more available position.

Third, since you are working, I don't think you are on B2 visa? Which visa are you referring to?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thanks for your response, i was sick and could not respond immediately. i responded below your questions.
      i just want to ask one more question... if old h1b got revoked by employer will be any problem in current visa stamping interview or anytime in the future extension interviews/process...?

thank you.

Firstly, you should have reported Company A's behavior to USCIS (specially no-pay).

Secondly, to not lie or try to hide the truth in your DS160 form. So is your visa revoked - Yes, by the employer, as he was not having any more available position. = thanks for the answer.

Third, since you are working, I don't think you are on B2 visa? Which visa are you referring to? = currently i am working on h1b.

Comment

thanks for your response, i was sick and could not respond immediately. i responded below your questions.
        You can still do so. Search on internet for how to do it.

if old h1b got revoked by employer will be any problem in current visa stamping interview or anytime in the future extension interviews/process...?
        No, each application will be examined on its own merits, so if one employer revoked an petition (bcoz he was not having any job anymore), doesn't make you ineligible for the next employer.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X