Rejected Twice under 214(b) for 2 year Medical Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected Twice under 214(b) for 2 year Medical Visa

Within the last 5 months I have applied two times for a Medical Visa and been rejected both times.

The first time I applied for a 3 year visa and was rejected in the interview,.

I reapplied for a 2 year visa, At the interview I was told my application will be held back for processing.

My doctor in the USA confirmed he received a call from the embassy two weeks ago, I thought at this stage I may pass, but today I got the letter stating I was rejected again for the same reason as the last : Section 214(b)

Do I have any chance at this? I have now wasted 5 months and ?400 in fees... Very dissapointed.

What should I do?

Originally posted by MichaelLondon View Post
    Within the last 5 months I have applied two times for a Medical Visa and been rejected both times.

The first time I applied for a 3 year visa and was rejected in the interview,.

I reapplied for a 2 year visa, At the interview I was told my application will be held back for processing.

My doctor in the USA confirmed he received a call from the embassy two weeks ago, I thought at this stage I may pass, but today I got the letter stating I was rejected again for the same reason as the last : Section 214(b)

Do I have any chance at this? I have now wasted 5 months and ?400 in fees... Very dissapointed.

What should I do?
    B2 visa is generally not given for a stay for 2 year - even for medical reasons. Second, what treatment are you looking for in USA, is that treatment not available in your home country?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X