Visitor Visa related Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa related Questions

My Questuon is If The US counselor will ask me "Why you are going alone, not with your wife or kids?" as a first time solo traveler for a week trip to Vegas. What should I answer? I have no travel history.

Originally posted by prad99 View Post
    My Questuon is If The US counselor will ask me "Why you are going alone, not with your wife or kids?" as a first time solo traveler for a week trip to Vegas. What should I answer? I have no travel history.
    you should answer honestly
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Sir, I know I have speak honestly, but can you please reply my question, what you will say if you will on my place at the time of interview.

Comment

Originally posted by prad99 View Post
        Sir, I know I have speak honestly, but can you please reply my question, what you will say if you will on my place at the time of interview.
        Again the "Truth".

That, either my wife doesn't like USA or have some other priorities to stay in their home country.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X