Advises Going for an Oil and Gas conference as a Software Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advises Going for an Oil and Gas conference as a Software Developer

I will be going for my visa Interview come March 6th this year, conference invitation though on Oil and gas, I have taken to memory the hotel, the address as well as the inviting party Invitation Information there in Texas.
    I am believing By the grace of God I will make headway, I have over 5 years of experience Working here in Nigeria, Not married... Now here comes my question.

If I am going for a Conference would the visa officer ask me Questions Relating to the Conference? I am a Solutions Architect / Software Developer and I am going for an Oil and gas conference. We have built some Automated Projects for Some oil and gas companies too, and I stated it in my DS-160. Again, In the University, We did borrowed courses for Engineering and thats how I came to understand this course as well, Though not 100% , its a borrowed course - Remember.

What do you think, I am already studying about the Technology and Naval Architecture.
    Advise needed.

If you are asked basic questions about the conference you are going to, you should be able to answer them.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X