Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my fiance visit me?

Hi,

My fiance(Canadian) and I(US Citizen) met online many years ago and have been back and forth visiting each other's country. We've had no problem going through the borders with our passports. Will she need anything special to visit me? It's been my understanding that Canadians can come visit the US without a visa, just a passport.

Thanks!

Edit: Also wanna add that we're planning on getting married next October and we haven't filled out an application for the k1 visa. The wedding will be in Canada.
    Last edited by lsalazar1; 02-14-2019, 11:44 PM.

Originally posted by lsalazar1 View Post
    My fiance(Canadian) and I(US Citizen) met online many years ago and have been back and forth visiting each other's country. We've had no problem going through the borders with our passports. Will she need anything special to visit me? It's been my understanding that Canadians can come visit the US without a visa, just a passport.
    She has been visiting you earlier also & continue to do so, what is the difference?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X