Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mismatch of job information in Indian Passport and US Visitor Visa Form

Hello-
    When my dad got his passport made, the information about his job was filled incorrectly. He is in a state govt job but the agent didn?t mention that and entered his job information as ?not currently working?. Now my dad is applying for a US Visitor visa to visit me but he will be showing his paystubs and NOC from the govt organization he works for. Will this kind of mismatch in job information hurt his chances of getting a US B1 visa? What do you advise us in this situation?

Thanks in advance!

This issue has happened to our neighbour but after re-applying the issue got solved but it totally depends on person who is handling
    https://www.fusioninformatics.com/

Comment

Originally posted by spoorti1509 View Post
      This issue has happened to our neighbour but after re-applying the issue got solved but it totally depends on person who is handling
      Re-applying for a Visa or Passport? What can we do from our side before applying for a visa?

Comment

Originally posted by klm9971 View Post
        Re-applying for a Visa or Passport? What can we do from our side before applying for a visa?
        Which country passport? Generally the passport doesn't contain this information & hence USA won't come to know what you mentioned in your passport application.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X