Visitors Visa --rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Visa --rejected

My parents are both Andhrapradesh state Govt Employees and we are permanent Residents of USA , My husband has sponsored for my Parents visa. They have attended for visitors visa on 17 July 2003 at Delhi(since they had to come urgently and at that time it was said that they can take
    appointment at any consulate), After referring to the documents and couple of questions like what is your daughter, what is your son-in Law, why did you come here(Delhi), is your Daughter dependent or working, How many years your daughter is there. they said that my parents should attend at Madras since they belong to Madras consular District. And gave 221 G(redirecting to the Chennai consular district).My parents got appointment at madras on 23 July they attended there and in there application form they didnt mentioned that they attended previously at Delhi and got rejected(we thought that it was not rejected just redirected to the Chennai).The lady at Interview asked few questions like what is your daughter,Are you sponsoring your self or who is sponsoring, since how many years your Daughter living there and asked who filled application form .they said they only filled and she said they didnt mentioned their previous visit at Delhi and gave there passports without stamping and also their applications back. And gave 214 b.
    My questions are 1. Is that there visa got rejected twice?
    2. this time when they go for visa should they fill application saying that it is two times rejected at Delhi and madras(because at madras they gave their application back and no stamp in passport but have 214 b letter)
    3Can they attend for visa in Jan 2004.
    4.Should they change the documents( Financial documents because they got 214B)

1. Yes, it can be interpreted that way.
    2. yes, say that as that is what consular officer in Chennai interpreted it as.
    3. Yes.
    4. No need.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X