X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA rejected 214(b) need help...

Hello,
    Sir
    My name is Jayant Pande and I am a Australian Resident and Indian Citizen I have been studying and working in Australia for more than 3.5years and more… My dads small brother are in US from last 28 years and he is US citizen there having many business to he want me to visit him after I finished studies as I never been to US.
    I have First applied for USA tourist VISA on March 4 march 2003.I got refused as at that time I don’t have Permanent Residency of Australia I have temporary VISA.I don’t get any letter saying that I got refuse the officer at Perth said come after you get Residency.
    So I again applied for Tourist VISA at US consulate at Perth. 27 may 2004 after I received my Permanent Residency for Australia on 5th May 2004 both time I said I want to visit my uncle for tourist purpose. But this time in my visa application from I didn’t tick the question my visa was refused before as I am unaware of that ….answer.
    During my Interview he ask me why I am going there I said for tourism purpose. then he ask me who is going to sponsored me I said my uncle.
    But when he ask me that did I refuse US visa before I said no and there I made a mistake……then he play with his computer and said “you have applied for visa on 4th march and was refused you lie to me “ on that I said to the officer I don’t received any letter saying that I got refused I just been told come after I get my Residency as I don’t have that time. He said no I lied so I don’t get VISA this time .
    Then he gave me a printed letter on which one paragraph is Ticked which says that I have been refuse VISA by section 214(B) as I don’t have strong ties to my country of residence.
    Now I am in India with my parents for holiday as I am coming here after 3 years I again want to apply US visa but with strong papers so must not get refused again. In my home my Dad(Retired) and Grandma are there as my Mother is expired when I am in 9th .
    My dad is having a home and land so I can show that and they are depend on me as well now as I am the only son.
    So please advise me what can I do in this situation to get US visa my Us Uncle are ready to supply any documents to get me US visa.
    Can I apply for VISA in India or have to go to australia..

Waiting for reply ….desperately

Thanking you.

Jayant Pande

read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

need information

can i apply from india in this situation or have to appily from perth !!!!!
      again

can i appily for Business visa does it affect the case ????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X